CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

IM BACK!!


Wow its been awhile! So much has happened! So i will start slow! 

In May 2012 we decided it would be best to move back to Michigan! Whew what a Crazy trip that has been. 

I lost my Grand Father 1 week before moving back. That was probably the hardest thing other than losing my grand mother i have ever been through. In the end i Gained my uncle! It was the best gift that i have been given in a long time. 


Moving to Michigan Did mean i was leaving so many people who meant so much to me (and still do.) I miss them daily. Its been almost harder moving back to Michigan than it was moving to Texas. 


We ended up buying a Camper and Heading up north!! Its our new life Get-a-way! We had so much fun up there. Taking the 4 Wheeler's out and enjoying the campfire. Mmmm and who doesn't like chopped potatoes with garlic and butter over the fire? 






While in moving here i also reconnected with my Cousin Cindy! This probably was as exciting as connecting with my uncle!! (maybe even alittle bit more!) Shh don't tell him! I am pretty sure she was my BFF when i was little (even tho i was a pain in the but) and she by far is my BFF now. LOL ( even if i am still a pain in the butt) HAHA!! 


SUSAN G KOMEN WALK 2012 -  Holy moly where do i start!! Ok i am going to say i going to do a whole post just the walk because i don't think i can just do it in one. So here is a preview. I flew down to Texas in November to walk with by far the best team i have ever had!! We Cried together. We Limped together! We battled blisters and chafing together. We also had 2 of our guys play with bananas together LOL!! (Yes there is pictures so stay tuned). I also Bonded with my walking partner who i am pretty sure we were separated at birth. She was my rock the entire walk and i can't wait to do it again! 
My team Below


My Walking Partner!! 


















No comments: