CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kids

Mackenzie is getting so big!! She is now Almost 5 Can you believe it. She has pretty Much spent her entire toddler years in Texas and is starting a small southern accent. Although i do miss sledding with her and taking her to the big lakes she has experienced some pretty cool things down here. She Seen the ocean and got to touch and feed a giraffe up close and personal. She got to go to a Cowboys Game (yep) she is spoiled look at her its hard to say no.. LOL but I <3 her bunches....


Austin is my little man (big man hes almost taller than me..) Ugh i know it doesn't take much.. I miss his little stages.. He is turning in to such a great kid. I love to watch him grow. He also has experienced so much one of his favorite memories i know is going to the Cowboys game! He is a HUGE Football fan and loves playing it. I <3 being a Football mom!!

Miss Alexus... She is my ALL GIRL little girl.. She loves Make up and nail polish and her hair done just right and she wants all the high end clothes and she is more than happy to think that money grows on trees.. =) I have been becoming more accustomed to this (as i was never a girly girl growing up) She is a amazing Artist and i will encourage that beyond anything because she loves it. I am her biggest fan!
I love my kiddos..

No comments: